pl us
ARGOLD-fullsize
That is the trigger in AR-15, which is the first thing you will change in your new rifle. Companies producing rifles of AR-15 type are installing standard 4.5 lbs one-stage trigger.
Why the standard trigger is heavy and of weak quality?
- Standard trigger must skew the pressure in stressful situation, so that in a moment of high stress the user didn?t cause unplanned shot
- Pure economy, we will install standard and cheap, so that the customer could return for service and replacement of the trigger on a new, better, and more expensive

In the first place I put the Geissele Company, because they have improved the trigger for uniformed services in an effort to reconcile: speed, stress situation and possible need for sniper shot. Super Select Fire trigger ? SSF intended for uniformed forces and fulfilling strict requires of the American army and its more civilian equivalent Super Semi Automatic ? SSA and revision SSA-E version, which reduces the total stress of trigger gently to 3.5 lbs. These triggers work in two-stage version, which I?m a strong supporter.

Geissele also has sport versions in its offer, in that case in my ranking this company came out to the top place. Timney is a next company, which focused mainly on sports offer. In this company offer we will find ready sets of triggers, which are directed to shooters mainly of dynamic competitions on short distance.

In the classification of super sport in the first place is Hiper-Fire with their Hipertouch 24 trigger. In the set of this company we get replacement springs that enable to adjust the weight of trigger to our requirements in the scope of 2.3 or 4 lbs. This is one of the best available triggers of single-stage type designed especially for sports shooters.

There is still one more company well-known in American Shooting Sport i.e. American Trigger Corporation, recommended by Jerry Miculek. This trigger is on the top of rate of sports triggers in terms of price.